Moon & Milk
Nikkita Black Bird Beaded Earrings
Regular price $298.00
Inspired by the American Southwest, these earrings were created with traditional colors such as turquoise and terracotta, used typically in Navajo clothing and jewelry.
- Handmade beaded native earrings created with semi-precious stones, glass beads, brass, and sterling silver
- Drop Length: 6 in.
- Beads: Miyuki, Czech, and Toho
- Stones: Turquoise, Pyrite, and Sandstone
- Ear Wire: Sterling Silver
- Made to order, ships within 5-7 days
"Your ancestors did not survive everything that nearly ended them for you to shrink yourself to make someone else comfortable. This sacrifice is your warcry, be loud, be everything and make them proud." -Nikkita Gill