To ensure your beaded earrings will last you a lifetime, please read our tips below to help you maintain your earrings longevity.
- Lay your earrings flat or hang . If they kink, hanging them will help regain their flow.
- Keep your beaded earrings in a dry place, away from moisture to keep them from tarnishing.
- If they happen to tarnish, mix salt and/or lemon, tomato juice, vinegar, and dip the head of a q-tip and clean the brass. Rinse only the metal findings with warm water. Dry immediately.
- Keep them away from direct sunlight, the sun will brighten or sometimes fade the color of the beads.
- Remember that Moon & Milk has lifetime warranty on all beaded earrings. If anything happens to your earrings, please don't hesitate to send a message to email@example.com