- 925 sterling silver satellite chain necklace with a tiny faceted garnet teardrop available in 4 different colors
- Stone: Faceted hessonite and vessonite garnet
- Keywords: Regeneration, vitality, and order
- Birthstone month: January
- Finish: Polished or oxidized
- Nickel free
- Length: 18 in.
- Free shipping
In the small town of La Patrona, Veracruz a group of (predominantly) women known as Las Patronas are providing potentially life-saving ‘care packages’ to Central American migrants that pass through the town on their journey to the northern border. Twice daily, they throw packages containing food and water to those atop the cargo train known as La Bestia (The Beast). This necklace is my tribute to these amazing women whose love has overcome borders.ABOUT GARNET
▲ENERGY VIBRATION: 11
Garnet is known to be a symbol of glory, love, regeneration, stability, beauty, truth and persistence. When one wears Garnet as a piece of jewelry, it has the potential to lift one’s confidence and bring about a new sense of popularity. It has been known to be the warriors stone (crystalpedia.com).