Citlali Blue Beaded Tribal Earrings
The Citlali Blue Beaded Tribal Earrings are inspired by the wild moon woman. With different shades of blues and golden tones, these handmade earrings represent the fearless woman who runs with the wolves at night.
- Extra long beaded tribal earrings made with glass beads, brass, and sterling silver
- Beads: Miyuki and Czech glass
- Stamp Blank: Sterling silver plated brass
- Ear Wire: Sterling silver
- Thread: Nylon
- Nickel Free
- Drop Length: 6.25 in.
- 12+ hours of labor
- Made to order, ships within 5-7 days
Citlali means "star" in Nahuatl.