The Citlali Blue Beaded Tribal Earrings were inspired by the wild moon woman. With different shades of blues and golden tones, these earrings represent the fearless woman who runs with the wolves at night.
- Long blue seed beaded earrings made with glass beads, brass, and sterling silver
- Beads: Miyuki and Czech glass
- Stamp blank: Sterling silver plated brass
- Ear wire: Sterling silver
- Thread: Nylon
- Nickel free
- Drop length: 6.25 in.
- 8+ hours of labor
- Made to order, ships within 5-7 days
Citlali means "star" in Nahuatl.