Don't know what's your ring size or trying to figure out your ring size in a different country? I have provided an international ring size guide chart to make shopping easier. I hope this chart helps you as it has helped me.
Determine your ring size:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets
- Use a ruler to measure the string
- And voila! Find your ring size on the chart
- Ensure that the string is well fitted. You don't want a loose ring!
- If you're between sizes, for example, your finger measure 2.18 in., choose size 7 instead of 7.5